Terms of service
Any use of “we”, “us” refers to Roots Handloom and any use of “you” or “your” refers to the user of the website.
Thank you for exploring rootshandloom.com. If you continue to use, browse or explore this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content on the website is only for general information and is subject to change without notice.
- The information, products, graphics, content, design, layout and appearance of this website are owned by Roots Handloom. Re-use or reproduction of the same is strictly prohibited other than valid under copyright notice.
- The pictures/videos on the website cannot be used by any user for re-selling purpose, there will be legal actions taken against the user, in case the pictures/videos are copied or used for the above-mentioned purpose.
- We do not hold any accountability for accuracy, authenticity, timeliness, suitability and completeness of the content on this website. There can be errors in the information and we are not liable to them to any extent.
- User may use the information, not pictures or videos, on the website at his/her own risk.
- It is user’s full responsibility to ensure that the products purchased from the website meet his/her requirements.
- Unauthorized use or misuse of the website or any of its content may be criminal offense and any damages or loss caused as a result of this may give rise to a claim.
- The website uses payment gateways for user’s convenience and easy payments. This does not imply that we endorse those websites and we are not responsible for any information or content on those websites.
- No user can create links to this website without owner’s prior written consent.
- Use of this website and any abuse/damage related to the use of this website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.